Maximize Your WVD Experience
Are you already utilizing WVD or considering it for implementation?
As one of Microsoft’s integration partners, Login VSI has been supporting WVD since 2019. Having performed hundreds of tests to evaluate the performance profile of Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session, this testing focused on maximizing the end-user experience for WVD in the areas of scalability, performance, and cost optimization.
Login VSI is offering a free WVD Starter Kit that supports you with the implementation and gets you started with improving your WVD experience. It gives you the ability to test and report on performance from the end-user’s point of view – delivering the ultimate metric in performance.
In this webinar, we are teaming up with Stefan Dingemanse, Sr. Platform Engineer at Veerman ICT and co-founder of WVD Community. Stefan had the chance to try out the Starter Kit before its official release and will share his opinion on how to set it up, run tests and get the most out of your WVD implementation.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- What is the WVD Starter Kit? What does it include?
- How to get started: set up, start testing, how to improve your WVD experience
- What’s the long-term value for your organization?
- How it helps you gain insights into the performance of applications within your WVD environment
- How to ensure a successful cloud strategy when moving your desktops and applications to WVD
Thursday, July 16, 2020
Sr. Product Manager, Login VSI and Microsoft MVP, Citrix CTP, VMware vExpert
Sr. Platform Engineer at Veerman ICT and co-founder of WVD Community
Can't attend live? A recording will be sent to all registrants afterwards.