LoginVSInsights: March Newsletter
In March's monthly newsletter, we discuss being cited as the industry-standard virtual desktop load testing tool by AMD.
You can also find out about our upcoming Finance Symposium where a panel of experts will discuss how automation is changing financial institutions. We also offer some tips and tricks for workload templates as well as recap last month's news, blogs and reference architectures. Read on to learn more.
Please join us for our Finance Symposium on April 13! It’s a virtual panel featuring IT leaders from a major financial institution, as well as Citrix. The panel will discuss how automation, DevOps, and the transition to the Cloud changed financial institutions.
It has now been a year since the pandemic began and we would love to hear your feedback about your willingness to return to live events. Please take our single-question poll in the newsletter.
AMD is breaking new records in server scalability for VDI. This is more important than ever, considering the demands enterprises are facing to enable large-scale remote workforces. Login VSI remains at the forefront of testing these deployments. Dr. Lisa Su, CEO at AMD, stated, “Login VSI is the industry-standard virtual desktop load testing tool.”
- Login Enterprise is now Verified as Citrix Ready
- Change Advisory Board: A 1980 Solution to a 2021 Problem
- Login VSI and Jetpatch: End-to-End Patching and Testing
- AMD Breaks Records in VDI Scalability and Performance
- Login VSI Named an Industry Leader by Independent Research Firm
In a time where Collaboration, Security, and User-Experience are the primary focus, how are financial institutions progressing in the quest to implement automation? What are the challenges they are facing?
Join our symposium, where we will be discussing this topic with IT leaders to learn about the business side of pipeline automation, infrastructure as a code, and DevOps.
- Hear from a multidisciplinary panel how they deal with change in their organization
- Challenges enterprises are facing in the adoption of DevOps, automation & cloud
- The debate about user experience and its role in business decisions
April 13, 2021 10:00 AM (EST) | 16:00 PM (CET)
We want to hear from Login VSI users! Are you a Login VSI customer? Let us know how we’re doing by sharing your experiences with Login VSI products on Gartner Peer Insights.
- April 26-27: Gartner Digital Workplace Summit
- May 18: Hybrid IT Infrastructure (NL)
- June 10: CUGC - Northeast XL
Login Enterprise Workloads uses Windows APIs to drive tests, not older image recognition technology, which are fragile and hard to maintain. Login Enterprise workloads see objects and properties, not pictures.
Our Microsoft Edge template launches Microsoft Edge and interacts with the offline website that comes with Login Enterprise. We capture the time it takes to launch Microsoft Edge and the time it takes to load the initial page.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Get all the news directly to your inbox.