LoginVSInsights: October Newsletter
Did you miss our latest monthly newsletter? Read this blog and get up-to-date on October's key highlights.
Join us for our Healthcare Symposium on December 2! It’s a virtual event featuring several Login VSI customers. Our panel will discuss how the healthcare industry has shifted and adapted to a remote model. They will review how healthcare organizations stay connected while working from home and its implications on application availability.
New Release: Login Enterprise 4.3
Login VSI Releases Login Enterprise 4.3
Login Enterprise Training
Sign up for our interactive, hands-on training with Login Enterprise designed to help you become more proficient.
News and Blogs
- Dismiss M365 App Popups with the Virtual User
- Microsoft 365 Product Outage and Impact
- Is Heart Monitoring a Must-Have for Digital Transformation?
- VMworld 2020: VMblog Interview on Maximizing End-User Experience
- Login VSI Approved Supplier on UK’s G-Cloud 12 Framework
Dealing with VDI downtime - Digitalisation World Talks to Login VSI
Digitalisation World talks virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and, in particular, the importance of measuring and monitoring VDI performance to help ensure maximum uptime, with Michael Kent, Chief Technology Officer at Login VSI.
Webinar: Optimize and Perfect the User Experience on WVD with Liquidware
When migrating or considering Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) solutions for your environment, it is crucial to address some of the critical concerns:
- Which instance type should you use for your workload and does it make sense to scale up or out?
- Where will your users be accessing your services?
- How do you guarantee the quality of user experience?
Tuesday, November 10, 2020, at 3:00 pm Eastern Time
Upcoming Virtual Events
November 18: CUGC XL Southwest Virtual
November 19: DataSolutions' Annual Partner Edge Event
November 24: Public Sector Enterprise ICT (UK)
December 3: VMUG Virtual (Global)
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Get all the news directly to your inbox.