Login VSI Pro Library Setup
The Pro Library generates extra content for the VSIShare. More information about the Pro Library can be found here.
1. Once the Pro Library has been downloaded and extracted the following files can be seen in the folder.
2. Start the installer by opening the file Login_VSI_Pro_Lib.exe. The following window will appear.
3. When the window has appeared click Next to start the installation. What will be shown after pressing "Next" is a list of files that will be added to the Login VSI installation.
4. In the next window there is a field where the installation location can be defined. Either press browse for a local location or enter the UNC path for a network location. Please make sure it is the root of the VSIshare.
5. The next window is an overview of your selected settings. If everything is in order click Install to start the installation.
6. The installation itself will take up around 15 minutes, depeding on the speed of the target and destination device. Once the installation is done the following window will be presented.
7. Click Finish. The Login VSI Pro Library has been successfully installed and the Power Worker workload is now available for use.
8. To ensure all the new files are available for use, please refresh the content of the Library in the MMC.